Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope your sweetie remembered you and you got nice Valentines from your friends and loved ones! My mom and me (mostly my mom) made a bunch of cards for my friends and classmates. I seem to gather more interests as time goes on, so we had to narrow down our choices and decided on having cards that had rockets on them. It was a lot of fun.

I'm now 3 yrs old, or 40 months. My mom thinks it's better we stick with "3 years old," otherwise she said 40 months sounds like a car lease or something. Anywho, I am keeping busy with school, playing, playing some more and having fun attending all these fun birthday parties from Mommy n Me class. My dad still speaks Swiss German to me and I know a lot of words but seem to always answer him in English. We're working on this but my parents wonder how much it will continue to be this way now that I am starting school. My mom smiles when I say talk to her and use "mit" instead of "with." I figure she understands what I am saying, so I'm going to continue using "mit."
Have a good day!

See anything different?

Sometimes I lend a hand with my little sister.

Parties are fun!

Trying to get mom to take Lily so daddy can jump with us kids.

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: