Friday, September 25, 2009

My First Haircut--Sept. 2009

So, recently my mom channeled Edward Scissorhands and went to work on my unruly, semi-curly mane. I think it was actually the comments my mom received about what a "pretty daughter" she has that pushed her and dad over the edge... Anyway, she succeeded in getting my hair "did."

Here's a "Before" photo. Notice how much older I looked.

"I hate to be a skeptic, but Mom, are you "sure" you know what you're doing?"

Here's the evidence folks. Gone are my youthful curls.

Right side done. Here's where I get bored and crawl all over the counter.

Here's a shot from the front. I'm waay more aerodynamic and fast with this new do.

A "profile" shot as they call them of my do from another angle. Mom said I need to wear a polo shirt and jeans, then I'll surely be a mini-Juerg.

No comments: