Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's my Birthday!--Oct 2009

So it's the beginning of October and I'm officially a year old. I'm not entirely clear on what this means but everyone is feeling so festive I'm gonna roll with it...plus, there are presents! For my first birthday, my dad made me a very special cake called Tirolier. It's full of chocolate goodness with some ground almonds and walnuts, too. After I had some, I got to open presents from my Opa & Grossi.

Wow, birthdays involve cake? Yay, I'm so excited to try some!

Still soooo excited!

I want my wish to come true, so I'm taking this blowing-the-candle-out business seriously.

Mmmm...wishing I could have Tirolier cake everyday!

One of my presents from my grandparents. First I'll have warm milk in it, then when I'm older some coffee like my dad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haerzig!!!!Er sieht wirklich so aus, als ob er viiiiiel Spass an seinem Geburtstag hatte!
Liebe Gruesse vom Gotti und Yves