Monday, October 26, 2009

More Partying--October 2009

It has been so much fun celebrating my birthday--so much so that we had another party--this time it was with some of my local friends and parents' friends. We came together to visit and have more cake!
Since it's fall time, we also have been to places they call "Pumpkin Patches." I don't think they REALLY grow the pumpkins at these places, but they were fun to visit anyway.
We also got some chances to make some day trips up to visit friends in Santa Barbara and Ventura counties.

Having some more birthday cake. I think I skipped all my naps after this!

It was a warm day, so I practically jumped into the bin that had ice and water.

A day later I finally started to open presents. My parents let me go at my own pace and I think it took a good week. I was fascinated by all the colored paper, and then after I got through that I found presents! It was so cool! Thanks everybody!

I thought a white pumpkin was just too funny.

Playing at Rocky Nook Park in Santa Barbara.

A culinary tour of Santa Ynez led me to Aunt Telma's for a lovely chocolatey dessert. Yum!

No comments: