Monday, October 5, 2009

Birthday Party Weekend in NM--Oct 2009

To celebrate my birthday and to celebrate my daddy making me laugh back in December, my parents, grandma, uncles and aunties organized a party for me in my mom's hometown. I had a good time visiting with my relatives at the party and sharing some birthday cake--plus offering them some candy and mountain salts. Here are some pictures of our weekend. Some of them are from stops on the way back.

Here's a picture of my birthday cake with some of my Legos as decoration.

Dad put the cake in front of me and I went at it face first.

Then, I used my hands.

On our way back we stopped for lunch and had some GOOD barbecue.

I just couldn't part with my rib bones, so they came home with us. (That reminds me--I better ask my mom for them cause they're still in her purse.)

No comments: