Tuesday, August 11, 2009

7 months old. Trip to Switzerland. May 2009

May was busy! I turned 7 months old and we traveled first to New Mexico then later to Switzerland to see my father's family. We got to see so many people and had many exciting gatherings and sight-seeing trips. Everyone was so wonderful to us. We can't wait to go back!

Pondering being 7 months old and who has bigger eyes--me or Tweety?

Playing with my cousins while in New Mexico.

Are we there yet, and can you turn on the AC?!

Daddy reminds us of the importance of play.

Again with the play...woo hoo! :)

Me in the plane eating a bagel. I enjoyed riding in the plane--no car seat! I got to sit with my parents or on the tray thingy.

Having brunch after our arrival at Grossi and Opa's house.

A family photo at Rheinfall. Don't I look excited?

Our view looking towards Rheinfall.

My Taufe

My Guetti & Gotti

Taking a break at Lake Zug.

Having a jam session with Gotti.

Grossi introduced me to lady fingers--I think I devoured a whole box on my visit.

Playing with Opa--he's full of energy like my dad and wore me out.

More cow bell, please!

Joking around with Grossi.

My mom was trying to find some lady named "Heidi" in these meadows. I don't know who she is, but my mom couldn't find her.

No comments: