Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm 2 old, I mean 2 months old! Dec. 2008

This month, I'm doing more things and my parents are all excited! My dad thinks it's funny that I can make bubbles and my mom gets a kick out of my squealing. I'm offering lingering gazes at anyone who will look at me. I smile--especially for my daddy.
I also went to see the doctor for immunizations. Those hurt! But with daddy holding me, I felt brave and we got through it okay. Dad was more worried about mom than me to be quite honest.
In these pictures, it's just me chilling with my parents--showing off my work boots, getting some rest, sharing jokes with dad, and supervising their Christmas cookie baking.
Hey guess what? Towards mid December I laughed for the first time. Daddy won't tell mommy what joke did it, but he was the one who made me laugh. In my mom's culture, whoever makes the baby laugh first has to host a First Laugh party. Better start your planning, daddy.






No comments: