Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm 3 months old! January 2009

It's 2009 and we are starting out the New Year on a busy note. Flat Stanley came to visit us from Phoenix and asked that we put him up and show him around a bit. We got around different LA sites--Griffith Park, Santa Monica Pier and on down to the Aquarium in Long Beach. I still protest in my car seat, but when we arrive somewhere, I'm all eyes and ears. Then when I'm tired, I easily fall asleep in my dad's kangaroo pouch.
Guess what? I'm getting bigger! I'm better at holding my head up to look at things that interest me. I coo, too! I especially like to coo when I see my dad when he comes home from work. We talk about "man things." I'm also rolling onto my tummy, though I'm a bit lazy about rolling onto my back. I'm frustrating mom with my ability to get easily distracted when I'm supposed to be nursing. Any noise, and I mean ANY noise, prompts me to latch off and then start to cry when I realize there's no food available.
Other interesting things taking place are that I spent my first evening with a sitter--with aunt Kara, actually. She also introduced me to the fascinating world of polka music. Polka rules.




1 comment: