Tuesday, August 11, 2009

9 months. July 2009

In these 9 months I have grown more cheeky and I have nearly perfected my army crawl. This month we were once again in New Mexico playing with my cousins and getting the royal treatment from grandma.
While in New Mexico I figured out how to use a straw--well, almost--I haven't mastered when to stop taking in liquid and spew it out when I can't take in anymore. Mom says it isn't funny anymore when she sees my shirt is soaked.

Playing at the Cabrillo Aquarium before my cousins got ready to go home.

Back on the rez getting my mutton fix.

Needing some rest after my mutton fix.

We "Just Moved It" one evening at grandma's. Mom went mud bogging with my city stroller and was able to finish the course (not in record time I might add).

Here I am dancing and having a ball in my crib when I was supposed to be going to bed.

No comments: