Monday, August 10, 2009

First Thanksgiving 2008

This was a big trip for me and my parents as it was the first drive they took me on outside of California. What usually takes 12 hours took more than 14 on this trip. What can I say, I was a hungry guy?! Speaking of eating and being hungry, I was taking my nursing time very seriously and my parents thought it was funny when I would made growling noise like a bear when I ate. They also tell me I would cross my legs like a little gentleman, furrow my brow, and clench my fists.
This was my first Thanksgiving and my first time meeting a lot of my mom's side of the family. These pictures were taken after we we stuffed ourselves and my family in New Mexico had a mini baby shower for me. These are photos of my parents, my uncle Beau, grandma Laura, grandma Jean and me in my new blankets.




No comments: