Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm half a year old! April 2009

Wait till you see all the things I was up to this month! As the month progressed, I began to sit independently; really do a raspberry (though I like spitting better); fully roll around (I'm talking from one end of the room to the other, too!); eat full containers of any baby food in front of me; easily coordinate the meeting of my toes to my mouth; splash water while taking a bath; and I got my first tooth! So, sit back, relax, and have a lookie loo.

Check it out, I'm 6 months old.

Straining my neck to see who caught the bouquet at Mike & Cindy's wedding reception.

Cuddling with my bear--he's warm cause he has cherry stones in his tummy. It sounds painful, but it's not.

Getting my chow on at Easter.

Mom showing me dad's Astrix book and Astrix's latest adventures.

Splish, splash I was taking a bath...

Playing with Kyra at grandma's house.

Demonstrating my self-defense moves.

I'm right here, mom. Once, my mom couldn't find me and when she finally did, I was under the futon.

No comments: